Burlington , MA | Perm
Location: Burlington, MA 01803
Start Date: ASAP
Interview Process: 2 (30 min) phone calls to 1 rigorous in-person (3-4 hours long) - scripting required during in-person while sitting down with one of the technical team leads
- .net core, react, web apps
- Ideally looking for .NET Core experience on the back end
- React on the front end.
- Progressive Web Apps would be great as well.
As a Full-Stack Web Engineer, you will help bring our DIY website builder platform (SiteBuilder) to the next level. You will work on a React frontend and build APIs using .NET Core. We build highly scalable systems that support millions of users. You will work in an Agile team with full-stack, frontend, backend engineers, designers, product owner, and testers.
Our current stack
- React 16 progressive web app for the frontend.
- .NET Core 2.0 API/webhook server.
- .NET Core Hosted services for scheduled workers.
- Hosted on Google Cloud and Azure using a DTAP environment.
- Multiple deployments a week using Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- Develop new web apps to extend the existing builder platform.
- Creating a UI that is placing functionality at the fingertips of users without them realizing it.
- Working on highly scalable cloud-only applications
- Eager to learn, a self-motivated engineer who is highly responsible.
- Passionate about delivering full-stack SAAS solutions.
- Enjoy working with colleagues with a startup mentality.
- Open to new ideas, perspectives, and solutions.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3+ years with the .NET stack and experience with .NET Core
- 3+ years of experience with modern ES6+ UI development frameworks like React, Angular 4+ and or Vue.
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming and Task-based Asynchronous Programming
- Comfortable with build tools like Babel and Webpack
- Good team player, with a passion for collaboration, and an ability to articulate high-level concepts
- MySQL, MSSQL and other data storage technologies like Table Storage, Blob Storage, and Document DB
Nice to have
- Extensive experience with React and or .Net Core
- Experience with Azure, Google Cloud Services, and AWS
- Knowledge of Entity Framework Core
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence)
- Ability to convert a Sketch designs into a working progressive web apps (PWAs)
- You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities.
- A generous benefits package.
- MacBook Pro with plenty of screens at your desk.
- Catered lunch and afternoon beers every Friday
- Collaborative and open workspace
- Company sponsored parties to celebrate success and game areas are part of the landscape