Dorchester, MA | Contract
Location: Boston, MA
Start Date: ASAP
Project Length: Through 12/31/2018 + Extensions
Softworld’ s client has built out the first version of their API Platform. This platform will be used by development teams to connect various data and systems. They have standards, documentation, initial security components and basic monitoring in place. They are moving to build "version 2" of the platform to connect with mobile apps and data lakes, increase/improve stability, scale, and security.
Experience with API Monitoring, CA APM products, IBM API and Mulesoft are key.
- Through understanding of web service technologies and standards - REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, XSD, WSDL, etc
- Extensive experience developing RESTful APIs.
- 2+ years experience developing with Mulesoft
- Experience in API Definition for both (OPENAPI) YAML and RAML
- Extensive coding experience with either Java/Spring and/or Node.js.
- Understanding of differences between SOA and API design.
- Broad knowledge of web security standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.).
- Web Service programming experience, configuration, code analysis and review, and develops and executes unit/integration tests, all at a medium to high level of complexity.
- Knowledge in ALM (Jenkins, Git, Maven, Docker, .)