Cambridge, MA | Contract
Softworld’ s client is looking for a Business Analyst for another Quality project called EQMS (Electronic Quality Management System). It is a global system that was implemented in the last year, however Phase 2 of the project is being initiated to implement a few additional business processes – Event Investigations (also referred to as Deviations), CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions), and OOS/OOT (Out of Spec, Out of Trend) to a broader global user base.
Experience with Quality and Pharma preferred
- Manage and support system deployment activities with project resources.
- Collaborate with business SMEs in local sites and functions for system deployment.
- Manage and coordinate IT change management activities.
- Coordinate and support user acceptance testing.
- Manage translation for training and documentation deliverables with external partners and business SMEs.
- Drive new user account request and provisioning.
- Support delivery of SDLC documentation including but not limited to functional design specification, system configuration document, design review, traceability matrix.
Location: Cambridge, MA
Start Date: 7/23/2018
Project Length: 15 months+