Cambridge, MA | Contract
• Leads the analysis of complex business problems and elicits and documents business requirements. Understands the customer’ s business and manages relationships with key customers.
• Sets scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of large size and complexity, and leads system implementations.
• Influences stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
• Proactively identifies technology solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
• Using knowledge of business operations, identifies and investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, and leads the implementation of improvements within area of responsibility.
• Business Analyst as described in the Job Description for the IT Global Development Operation (GDO) Systems organization
• Develops systems requirements with business partners for support of GDO.
• Provide business analysis and project management support for key projects.
• IT interface with key vendors providing IT solutions for GDO
• Act as a liaison and advocate for GDO clients with other parts of the IT organization
• Provide support for local requirements (Zurich, Germany, Japan, etc.) and for other R&D systems and the corresponding organization as needed
• Provide inputs to project charter
• Support RFP creation and management from submissions to vendor selection
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Required experience with SDLC methodology and validation processes
• Ability to work independently but seek management support and guidance as needed
• Excellent skills in building client partner relationships
• Excellent learning agility
• Previous experience with vendor management
• Previous experience in IT support of R&D development such as Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Data Management, PV/Safety, etc.
• Good overall understanding of Pharmaceutical Development processes