Stamford, CT | Contract
- Cloud Architect is required for a 4-month+ contract position in Stamford, CT.
- The individual will consult and define migration strategy.
- He/she will leverage previous experience to help guide and consult on migration strategies, application architecture, and Service Operations.
- He/she will provide technical expertise with regards to the following software and hardware: Windows operating system(s), Linux OS, ESX vSphere, Commvault, NetApp, NetApp Snap Mirror / SRM, EMC VMAX, EMC RecoverPoint, HP EVA (SAN), Cisco UCS, UCS Director/Manager, and CloudCenter.
- The individual will also provide Hosting infrastructure design services including technical assessments, IT standards compliance, hardware, and software product selection.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Private and Public cloud technologies and migrations.
- Experience on Microsoft Azure deployments and architecture.
Duration: 4 month+
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.