Herndon, VA | Contract
• 5+ years advanced programming experience in ColdFusion
• 3+ years computer programming experience in at least one of the following: Java, Java Servlet, Javabean, EJB, OO Design, HTML.
• Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
• Experience writing JUnit test-cases and building test-suites.
• 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
• Significant working knowledge with the RAD/Eclipse/WebSphere
• Familiarity with J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC
• Experience with code versioning and change management concepts
• Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
• Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
• Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
• Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
• Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
• Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
• Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
• Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
• Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’ s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidates must have lived in the U.S. for the past five years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.
• Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges without previous written authorization. Authorized overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.
• The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e. collared shirt with slacks for men, no skirts above the knee for women.
Place and Period of Performance
• Hours of support:
o The standard work week for contract staff will be 5 days a week and 8 hours per day preferable Monday through Friday.
o Contract staff may be required to travel to support business efforts.
Candidates must have all required skills/experience to be considered.
Candidates must be a US Citizen
Candidates need Public Trust Clearance
Locations: Herndon, VA