Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Scottsdale, AZ | Contract
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• DoD System (Sat Ground Station) Risk Management Framework(RMF) /Information Assurance Engineering: support for DoD RMF process and artifact generation including RAR, SAR, POAM, site assessments, etc.… leading to an ATO, followed by RMF Step 6 System Level Continuous Monitoring
• Familiar with Network devices (Cisco, Juniper).
• Working knowledge of Windows (XP, 2003, 2008, 7), RHEL Linux, QNX.
• Familiar with Cellular network call handling and 3G networks.
• Knowledgeable and trained on RMF.
• Working experience with ACAS scan analysis, STIG CKLs, SCC benchmarks, Vulnerator.
• eMASS experience*
• Have worked on DIACAP and/or RMF Authorization projects and performed data collection, analysis and risk assessment.
• Travel to San Diego and other Sites for extended time period if necessary*
• Extensive working experience with Excel spreadsheets.
• Can work and interact with variety of personalities (on site, at customer, validator team, SCA, NAO).
• Can lead small ad-hoc teams (1-3 people) and possess communications/presentation skills for summarizing and generating status reports and project plans as well as communicating w/customer & stakeholders effectively
• * Possession of Current/Active DoD Common Access Card highly desirable
Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.