Framingham, MA | Contract
Data Scientist is required for a contract position in Framingham, MA
- Softworld’ s client is looking for an intelligent, motivated and experienced Data Scientist to join our growing team.
- Every day we are busy mining data, performing ad hoc analyses, recommending product, analyzing profitability, building dashboards and interacting with every part of our business.
- We need a talented individual who can help us move to the next level in all aspects of the data science realm including programming, quantitative expertise and business expertise.
- An MA/MS or above in Mathematics, Statistics, CS or another quantitative field
- 3+ Years’ experience in an Analytics/Data Science Role
- SQL Experience, preferably with SQL Server
- Experience with R/Python or another programming language (C++, SAS, Matlab etc.)
- Experience with well-known quantitative techniques such as regression, significance testing, multivariate analysis
- Demonstrated application of advanced techniques in a business setting with impactful results
- Detail oriented, comfortable digging into code and working with imperfect data sets
- Excellent communication skills and a “ can do” attitude are a must
- Ecommerce or retail analytics experience
- Experience with financial data and finance teams
- Experience with at least one of the following: Bayesian methods, optimization, personalization models, machine learning
- Real world experience with cloud based big data technologies
Duration: 3+ Month contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.