Dev Ops Engineer
Burlington, MA | Perm
- Monitor existing application and infrastructure while working to improve existing monitoring.
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders and management.
- Develop and support processes to maintain uptime, SLAs and availability of critical platform components.
- Share the responsibility of supporting the environment and product during off-hours.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or related/relevant field. Master's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud deployment tools and methodologies (i.e. Terraform, Packer, AWS CloudFormation).
- Experience with configuration management systems and concepts (i.e. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, AWS CodeDeploy).
- Experience with CI/CD strategies and related tools (Ansible, GitLab, Jenkins).
- Experience with the implementation and/or use of different Application and Infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Experience designing solutions in AWS (Could consider MS Azure Cloud experience).
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Python, Java, Go).
- Communicate effectively, written and verbal to a range of audiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a quick study and have great attention to detail.
- Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience designing infrastructure as code using and working in a secure development lifecycle.
- Experience sharing the innovative work you do at conferences, meetups, etc.
- Experience with core systems like LDAP and NTP.
- Experience with AWS Config.
- Experience with FedRAMP.
Location: Burlington, MA
Start Date: 6/4/218
Project Length: Full Time
Interview Process: Phone, In-Person, Hire
Years Of Experience: 7