Nashville , TN | Contract to Hire
Dev Ops Admin/Engineer
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in development operations.
- 4+ years' of experience in System Administration with Linux.
- 5+ years of experience in Deployment Automation and Automation Scripting.
- 2+ years' of experience with Configuration Management & standardization.
- 5+ years' hands on experience in AWS,
- Experience with version control tools like Git a plus.
- Extremely organized & detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Advanced troubleshooting, problem solving, & root cause analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Technically minded problem solver with strong project management skills.
Top 3 Technical Skills (confirmed):
- Infrastructure as a code
- Linux experience
Homerun Desired Skill (confirmed):
- Former developer -- that is now DevOps
- Must have heavy AWS experience
Development experience (java preferred)
- Infrastructure as code is a must
- Automate (infrastructure as a code) into AWS this will be done with terraform, python ansible bonus to understand jenkins
- Writing scripts in Linux
- Context isolation and virtualization (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, LXD)
- Strong in at least one object-oriented language. Python and Scala are a big plus, even more so with experience in functional programming