Digital Hardware Engineer
Clifton, NJ | Perm
- Perform FPGA Design: Architecture, Algorithms, VHDL code generation, VHDL simulation, Synthesis and Device Implementation & Constraints, System Integration and Test.
- Design Low/Med Complexity Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA) and Low/Med Complexity Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) starting from System De-composition and completing through System Integration and Test
- Perform CCA Design specifying Mixed Signal Technology circuits consisting of A/D, D/A, Processors, I/O communication and Programmable Logic (FPGA, CPLD) circuits.
- BSEE, Computer Engineering. or other related technical field of study.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of High Complexity Digital Design Techniques and Devices.
- Hardware debugging skills & experienced in operation of Signal Generator, Logic Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope and Embedded FPGA Debugging tools
Preferred Additional Skills
- General: Microsoft Office, DOORs (Requirement Specification and Tractability), Revision Control
- Circuit Card: Cadence Allegro for Schematic Entry and to support PWB Layout/Route
- FPGA: Mentor Graphics HDL Designer, Mentor Graphics ModelSim/Questa, Synopsis Synplicity, Xilinx ISE, Xilinx Vivado, Altera Quartus