Duck Creek Developer
Bow, NH | Contract
Looking for a Duck Creek Developer to build and maintain our client’ s Policy Administration System. The Duck Creek Developer’ s will work with Business Analyst and QA resources to design, develop, and implement changes to the Policy Administration System to implement business needs in an Agile development environment.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in Duck Creek’ s Author platform following Duck Creek’ s and s best practices.
- Develop Technical Specifications for system changes and present code for peer review.
- Work with Integration and Business Services teams to interface with external application and services.
- Follow client’ s policies and procedures for implementing changes to the Duck Creek application. The developer should also offer ideas to improve these workflows.
- Work with analysts and business users to provide support of the Policy Administration System. This includes inspecting policy data, correcting session data, and providing manuscript changes when required.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation related to Concord Group’ s implementation of Duck Creek.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- At least two years’ experience developing applications using the Author Platform.
- Ability to debug the Duck Creek application using Trace, Example Util, and other tools.
- Understanding of the Duck Creek APIs and implementing 3rd party calls to and from Duck Creek.
- Expert understanding of XML and XPath as well as familiarity with tools to view, query, compare, and manipulate XML.
- Ability to produce SQL queries to the Duck Creek Database to produce ad hoc reports on policy and quote data.
- Familiarity with Duck Creek configuration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to review code with business users.
- Experience with Duck Creek skins development is a plus.
- Experience with TAC and Regression Runner is also a plus.