Boston, MA | Contract to Hire
Enterprise Analyst is required for a contract position in Boston, MA
- The Platform Administrator & Project Controls Manager is responsible for supporting the administration, implementation, and development of project management software tools, with a critical focus on construction management solutions.
- This role will ensure overall performance, availability and fitness of applications and environments essential for planning, design and construction operations and service delivery to customers.
- To be successful in this position, candidate must have demonstrated experience and capability implementing, maintaining and building upon vendor-provided SaaS-Based application platforms.
- Report writing experience is also required, as is experience implementing integrations with enterprise applications.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in project management, information management, or computer science
- Serve as a technical administrator for project management platform. Consult and advise cross-functional teams on existing and forthcoming application solutions, as well as perform platform administration, including data management, security, integrity, release and update validation protocols.
- Three to five years of related experience
- Experience with configuring and administering third party applications required
- Experience implementing applications using AGILE methodologies a plus
- Experience working with application in Construction Management, Architectural Design and/or Facilities Management a plus.
- Experience implementing business process workflows in construction management, architectural design and engineering or facilities management applications is preferred.
Duration: 6 months contract-to-hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.