Framingham, MA | Contract
• Support the project by partnering with Logistics, Operations, Merchandising, and their 3rd Party Processing Company.
• Ensure the 3rd Party warehouses’ production KPI’ s are in-line and have the necessary support to achieve the weekly goals.
• Work with various partners within the company on a variety of Ad Hoc projects regarding Supply Chain logistics, Operational Analytics, and Long Range Planning.
• Critical in the brainstorming, planning, and implementation of how to manage the logistics of various merchandise throughout the supply chain network.
• Assist with the Coordination and Reporting of Special Merchandise Buys.
• Enhance Supply Chain visibility by performing ad hoc Analysis of Supply Chain and Distribution Center Operational initiatives.
• Act as the liaison between the Home Office and the Distribution Centers.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to enhance team's overall efficiency, depth of insight, accuracy, etc.
• 1+ year experience in a Finance or Accounting related position.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Operations Management- MBA a plus. Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including deadline-sensitive priorities.
• Highly organized, analytical thinker with strong communication skills.
• Demonstrate ability to positively influence results, deliver above expectations, and collaborate cross functionally