Front End Web Developer
Burlington , MA | Perm
Job #: 226255
Title: React.JS Web Developer
Location: Burlington, MA 01803
Position Type: Salaried Position
Technical Environment (Preferred Skills):
- React 16 progressive web app for the frontend.
- React router v4 for SPA routing.
- Redux for state management.
- Material UI for a standardized UI.
- Bootstrap 4.
- Backend APIs are developed in .NET Core.
- Employ the very latest technologies and build beautiful responsive web apps using ReactJS to work on the frontend, translate sketch design to code, and build web apps that support millions of users.
- You will work in an Agile team with Full-stack Engineers, Frontend Engineers, Backend Engineers, Designers, Product Owner, and Testers.
- Develop new progressive web apps to extend the existing builder platform
- Translate sketch design to a responsive react js web app
- Create a UI that’ s placing functionality at the fingertips of users without them realizing it
- Must have 3+ years with the modern ES6+ UI development frameworks like React, Angular 3+, Vue, and familiarity with Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- 2+ years with the Reactjs stack and state management libraries
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Ability to convert a Sketch designs into a working PWA
- Comfortable with build tools like Babel and Webpack
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence)
- Passionate about delivering pixel perfect progressive web apps