Help Desk Administrator- TS/SCI
Dahlgren , VA | Contract
Help Desk Administrator- TS/SCI Required
- Knowledge and experience in desktop support and be able to the JWAC environment
- Knowledge of incident management processes and apply that knowledge to the life cycle management of all service requests and provide communication to the requestor on status and potential workarounds.
- Provide support, maintenance, deployment, and enhancement to the desktops, servers, printers/peripherals, and network infrastructure.
- Perform periodic reporting of system status to include uptime, incidents, problems, and open issues, etc.
- Support the provisioning of service desk/help desk support during the working hours of 0700-1600 Monday through Friday.
- Perform initial tier 1 troubleshooting of all client systems and peripherals and escalate more challenging incidents to tier 2 administrators/operators.
- Provide user account services including performing user certificate issuance.
- Provide tier 1 communication services of maintaining and managing Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) communications and managing land line telephone systems.
- Lift and move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- High School degree
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience with various Windows OS environments.
- Experience with BMC Remedy.
- Understanding JWAC environment desired
- IAT II, Security+ certification
- 4+ years experience
Duration: 3 year contract