Help Desk Level 2
Corinth, TX | Perm
Help Desk Level II
Primary Position Responsibilities
- Enters, classifies, prioritizes, monitors, resolves, escalates and closes tickets using a ticketing system.
- Uses active listening skills and asks probing questions to determine the customer’ s issue while analyzing the symptoms to figure out the underlying cause.
- Analyzes technical challenges and develops potential resolutions while incorporating the end user’ s point of view.
- Resolves username and password problems.
- OS and application troubleshooting
- Email configuration and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoots basic network and VPN connectivity issues.
- Provides mobile device support (iOS, Android and Windows phones & tablets).
- Software and hardware procurement
- Asset management (software and hardware), including auditing and remediation
- Works with advanced level support staff as needed for problem identification and resolution.
- Works with Information Security to address vulnerabilities when they arise.
- Maintains a working relationship with vendors to ensure smooth problem resolution.
- Produces and maintains quality technical and user-facing documentation.
- Participates in projects as needed and adheres to project plans.
- Remains abreast of changes in system software and hardware requirements.
- 3+ years of experience with Windows 7, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office in a customer-focused Help Desk Support role
- 1+ year of experience with iOS, Android and Windows OS phone & tablet troubleshooting and configuration
- 1+ year of experience with enterprise asset management software