Hyperion EPM Infrastructure Consultant
Boston, MA | Contract
Softworld’ s client is hiring a Hyperion HFM Infrastructure resource to be part of the Hyperion Financial Systems team. This individual will be troubleshooting of infrastructure issues with FDMEE & HFM Hyperion business administrator and Hardware support team. Assist Hyperion FDMEE & HFM business administrator in migration of Hyperion applications, and patching of Hyperion software. Coordinate with Hyperion administrator on any patching and outage activities on the server
This is focused on Hyperion EPM suite of products – HFM, DRM, FDMEE, FCM.
- Strong Hyperion application experience with a knowledge of Financial Data Management-Enterprise Edition (FDMEE) and/or Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and/or Data Relationship Management (DRM).
- 5-7 yrs experience developing Hyperion applications and financial modules.
- Must have experience installing and configuring latest versions of Hyperion EPM suite of products – HFM, DRM, FDMEE, FCM.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Hyperion application modules and business process flows.
- Strong knowledge of scripting.
- Strong ODI and SQL Skills for application development.
- Strong infrastructure experience.
- Understands the business processes, and applies this knowledge to best solve problems.
- Troubleshooting Hyperion related infrastructure issues.
- Ability to research application and service logs to troubleshoot application issues.
- Perform System integration testing and assist in User acceptance testing.
- Ability to work with Oracle support on service requests.