IT Disaster Recovery Analyst / Coordinator
Staten Island, NY | Contract
IT Disaster Recovery Analyst/Coordinator
• IT Disaster Recovery Analyst is required for a remote 12-month contract position.
• He/she will create, update, and assemble from input of technologists, support staffs and other professionals, IT disaster recovery plans in compliance with governance mandates and leadership direction.
• He/she will plan, facilitate, and manage after actions and gap remediation for regular testing of the developed disaster recovery plans.
• This role is responsible for providing training to selected members of disaster recovery teams in their respective roles and responsibilities associated to using the developed strategies and plans. The IT Disaster Recovery Analyst / Coordinator also may lead and/or direct IT disaster response/crisis management activities at the time of an actual disaster.
• 4+ years of experience in IT operations implementing and supporting servers and/or network solutions in a data center environment.
• Must have 3+ years of experience dedicated to disaster recovery operations and management in a related industry.
• Certification in CBCP (DRII)-Certified Business Continuation Professional.
• A Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, information systems, information protection (information security), or a related IT field.
• Project management of medium to large projects, using PMI standard methods and tools is required
• PMP certification is a plus.
Duration: 12-month remote contract (potential for conversion)
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.