Lead Cloud Web Developer
Boston, MA | Contract to Hire
On-Site in Boston, MA
6 Months Contract to Perm
· Lead Cloud Web Developer provides oversight for the application sustainment and support process, management of technical resources, and implementation of efficient processes.
· Key activities include implementation of software development and maintenance best practices, leadership and team building actions, and collaborative, assessment and implementation of open-source and vendor-packaged solutions.
· The Lead - Cloud Web Developer manages the technical resources and the provision of efficient service management processes including service request fulfillment, incident response, problem management, and management reporting for the programs his/her team supports.
· The Lead Cloud Web Developer will perform a key leading role in multiple projects designed to move the clients content management system, and extensive inventory of web applications to IaaS provided hosting. This will require working closely with System Engineering and the Cloud Broker to establish solid WebOps processes and procedures with a focus on automation and security.
· This individual will also be responsible for working with team members to design, implement and manage a service offering for web application hosting to department-developed web apps. The individual in this role will also collaborate with project teams within IS&T and MarCom to determine appropriate tools, write specifications, and develop plans for integration with the existing web application landscape at the client.
· Cloud focused position. Looking for someone with Lead experience.
· AWS experience and HR-management experience required.
· Must be comfortable with working in a lead capacity while still working hands-on in development.
· Responsible for code reviews for general programming knowledge.