Cambridge, MA | Contract
Softworld’ s R&D organization is hiring a Linux Administrator to join an exciting initiative. Due to United States Government regulations in handling classified information, Candidate must currently possess a Department of Defense Active Secret Clearance.
- B.S. degree or higher in a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, or other similar technical degree required
- Three or more years of system administration experience with Red Hat Linux operating system required
- Prior experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a Linux environment strongly preferred
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Familiarity with MCAD, ECAD, and MRP systems strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required