Merchandise Inbound Analyst
Framingham, MA | Contract
• Merchandise Inbound Analyst is required for a contract position in Framingham, MA.
• He/she will generate weekly inbound management reporting and evaluate results to share at the weekly production meetings
• He/she will participate in the development of key presentations to be delivered to senior management
• Produce datasets to be used for spend guidance and receipt flow recommendations for key selling periods throughout the year
• Develop recommendations for chain/regional allocation of merchandise
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Operations Management
• Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate trends and results
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and able to manipulate large volumes of data: Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Power Point, Access
Duration: 12 months +
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.