Network Administrator/Level 3 Technician
Freeport, NY | Contract
Network Administrator / Level 3 Technician – Floral Park NY
- Active Directory full administration, server configuration, desktop support.
- Design, configure, implement, and troubleshoot LAN based backup, email, and fax and virus solutions along with their respective agents in a multi-platform environment.
- Configure and troubleshoot servers for routing and bridging functions.
- Implement hardware/software based NOS fault tolerant solutions (load balancing, clustering, and storage).
- Configure connectors in a multi-platform environment.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot FTP, HTTP, and IIS services.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot remote access services on the network.
- Install, configure, and administer LAN management applications.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot switching, VLAN, router and firewall based technologies (LAN based).
- Survey, install, design, configure, and troubleshoot wireless LAN technology.
- Read, interpret, and act upon logs from network applications for security purposes.
- Maintaining systems data backup and restoration procedures.
- Configuring and troubleshooting hardware components including server and network equipment.
- Installing, upgrading, and updating or server applications.
- Troubleshoot telecommunications and network equipment problems.
- Provide Wide Area Network (WAN) support and troubleshooting