Honolulu, HI | Contract
- Layer 1, 2, 3 troubleshooting skills at CCNP level
- Rack and stack switches or running cables (sometimes we need to improvise for emergency)
- Designing, configuring, testing, implementing and maintaining telecommunication and LAN operational support activities, and supporting development, test and operational entities working in that environment for both Federal and Commercial customers
- Evaluates network performance using hardware and software diagnostic tools and shall participate in the installation and configuration of new networks and upgrading existing networks.
- Works with network service providers of both commercial entities (ex. Network service providers) and government entities (ex. IRM) monitor and troubleshoot service.
- Leads documentation efforts to develop and maintain network topology documentation, produce usage reports and manage access to network monitoring services.
- Responds to network outage and trouble incidents as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team.
- Strong WAN/LAN networking center experience
- Experience with leading OEMs desired (Cisco, Dell EMC, HP, VMware, etc)
- Hands on implementation skills required
- Ability to interact effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- CCNP (required)
- Travel to multiple customer locations throughout Hawii
- Familiar or worked with VMware vSphere, vROPS, Log Insight, NSX, and SRM, Cisco WLC, ISE, Solarwinds, RSA, ASA, FMC, Websense, Umbrella, AnyConnect client, Windows Native Supplicant (nice to have but not required)
- Must be a US Citizen