Outbound Dial Admin
East Providence, RI | Contract
Outbound Dial Admin:
The Primary function of this individual will be to oversee the Real Time daily administration of an outbound dialing system, as well as real time management of contact center inbound and outbound activities.
This will include changes to the dialer parameters, incident triage and escalation of system issues, implementation of action plans associated with the support agreements in place with the contact center, and to perform other tasks related to contact center operations as needed.
The position will oversee the day to day call flow operations of the “ virtual” call center environment with our sites in East Providence, Reading and New Bedford.
- To monitor, direct, and analyze the daily activity of the contact centers.
- Design and build reports for senior management with consolidated data across multiple sites, functions, and systems (Nortel VRU, Genesys. NICE, Avaya)
- Build relationships with business partners, agents, and external service providers for service and support of our technology systems.
- Troubleshoot and escalate all center technology issues to SCC and CNO.
- Identify trends and make recommendations to improve sales and service delivery.
- Provide ad hoc analytics and project work for performance improvement and planning scenarios.
- Analyze and report on agent adherence and productivity.
- Analyze and report on customer contact reasons and call mix change.
- Maintain multiple databases on staffing, contact center metrics, and systems.
- Monitor and test VRU availability as well as any new functionality.
Breakdown of Role:
- Administration of the Outbound dialing system in support of the daily activities and business requirements
- Maintain the day to day operations of the business including monitoring of customer call patterns
- Troubleshoot technology issues from single user to site level problems. Escalate systems problems to the appropriate resources for timely resolution.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the data gathered identifying trends, including call mix change and delivering anecdotal information about issues.
- Monitor agent adherence to schedules and respond to staffing needs as dictated by call volume alert plans. Communicate and escalate performance impacting events
- Build and design reports for senior management and partners by gathering data from multiple sources.
- Develop Operational skills by continuous learning and researching job related articles
- Design, build & assist in training of real-time monitoring screens, configuration changes & maintenance to core systems (i.e. Genesys)
- Assist call center staff’ s effort to meet performance goals through providing technical & operational support.
- College Preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years contact center support experience (TL, Ops role, etc)
- Previous experience withGenesys OCMor similar outbound dialing system
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Call Center Technologies
- Good knowledge of contact center operations
- Excellent time management skills
- Analytical Background
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish DESIRED, not necessary