Tulsa, OK | Contract
- Complete Piping Design and Layouts in accordance with Industry Practices using 2D & 3D Software.
- Prepare construction documents which includes General Arrangements, Piping Isometrics, & Piping Plans.
- Initiate conceptual physical design requirements in coordination with appropriate responsible supervisors and engineers.
- Prepare material takeoffs of partial or complete projects.
- Check and verify the discipline design on projects.
- Prepare design sketches for use by drafting personnel.
- Check vendor shop drawings and construction drawings.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience designing piping and structural steel for refining
- Previous experience using CADWorx to develop 3D models
- Previous experience using 2D AutoCAD to develop IFC drawings
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience as a designer
- P&ID walk down capable
- Be able to take field notes and sketches to develop IFC packages
- Including pipe layouts, plan drawings, generate isometrics, bulk bill of materials, line lists, tie-in lists
- Follow client specifications
- Commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work assignments and coordinate a variety of tasks, with good attention to detail and ability to deal with conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Understanding and acceptance of company policies and procedures, including all business objectives and goals.