Tallahassee, FL | Contract
- Production Planner is required for a 12-month+ contract position in Tallahassee, FL.
- He/she will support all Production Programs by assisting to plan, schedule, and monitor detail parts, sub-assemblies, and end items through each step of the manufacturing process including the on-time delivery of the end item to the customer.
- Lead, train, coach, and develop other personnel within the Materials organization.
- Must be able to manage inventory and investigate material loss on Production Floor
- Conduct WIP audits to determine inventory accuracy and material availability.
- Understand the manufacturing process to effectively provide direction and guidance to production supervisors.
- Proficient in TIPQA quality database system for processing nonconforming material back to vendors.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and following build schedules.
- Familiar with scheduling tools and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Manufacturing production planning experience, assembly process, DOD environment, scheduling and planning background
- Materials, inventory, and auditing experience
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.