Project Manager - Banking/Mortgage Processing
Columbus, GA | Contract
Banking/Mortgage Processing Project Manager
Client is seeking a “ business/banking” project manager. The role would help manage the replacement to our online mortgage application/process.
Responsible and accountable for the delivery, coordination, status reporting and stability of semi-complex project oriented work. Drives the planning and coordinating activities of departmental technology projects; ensure goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within a prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Executes on plans and activities pertaining to technology projects for a given business unit, within area of expertise. Responsible for the more complex work and assignments typically required of an IT Project Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Knowledge of how to leverage business applications for competitive advantage.
- Knowledge of current technologies.
- Knowledge of the software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong conceptual and creative skills.
- Solid project management skills, and the ability to multitask and manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
¦ Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications
- Experience in one or more organization(s) or line(s) of business