Project Manager - Digital Function
Framingham, MA | Contract
- Project Manager is required for a 12-month contract position in Framingham, MA.
- He/she will lead project and/or program activities and reports on status to ensure that assigned projects are completed on time, within approved budget, and provide desired business value.
- He/she will assign priorities for and coordinates the activities of project staff.
- He/she will define project quality and success criteria.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Microsoft Project and Excel experience.
- Experience with project management, project leadership, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business Administration, engineering, Information Technology, or liberal arts.
- Familiar with Agile project tracking tools (Jira).
- Familiarity with retail supply chain business, eCommerce processes, or Merchandising.
- Hyperion Planning and Budgeting experience a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- Experience with Project Methodologies: Agile, PMP Project Management, Rational Unified Process a plus
- Evidence of continuous learning (e.g. relevant certifications)a plus
Duration: 12-month contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.