Project Manager/Business Analyst
Mobile , AL | Contract
- Airbus North America IM (Information Management) is looking for experienced Manufacturing Business Analyst and Project Manager to support the FAL Mobile Business and to lead various IM Applications projects.
- This role will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support for the applications installed and operating throughout the FAL operating functions.
- This role is based in Mobile, AL, at the FAL, and will work under the control and the responsibility of the Head of Industry Application Domain.
- The Services to be provided by the Manufacturing Business Analyst and Project Manager include all relevant tasks and activities which are necessary to accomplish the expected objectives:
- Coordinate and support the successful delivery of Systems for SAP CR or any rolled-out solution from EU (UAT, Training, and Deployment), Creation of test data and test documentation
- Document SAP Business Change Requests
- Provide Level1 and 2 Help desk Application support
- Manage the PM duties such as:
- Monitor projects progress to ensure adherence to budget, scope and schedule.
- Develop project plans and associated milestone deliverables, from Requirements to Operational viability.
- Contribute to IM Asset consistency management ensuring IM Asset referential updates in Project planning.
- Coordinate all actions with all stakeholders acting in the project.
- Conduct regular steering committee reviews and weekly / bi-weekly status updates.
For the following projects~
- Andon for FAL
- eObeya POC
- Smart Tools
- SkyWise (FAL Analytics)
- OMI WP3
- Employee Computer Room
- Digital tracking System
- Assign End user Roles in SAP PAM, Reset Passwords
- Update Badge IDs in SAP PAM
- New user setup in SAP PAM HR for Booking to Work orders
- Support production with work order and operation closure, booking issues
- Create/Run/Distribute Daily/Weekly/Monthly Production and Finance Reports
- Extract Data for Business for Analysis
- End User support for Production, ME and MAP Teams
- ATTD upload support
- Issue investigation and Resolution on SAP, working with international teams and contractors
- Testing of fixes, updates or improvements in IAM, DCH environments
- Work Instruction Creation
- Training Material Creation if needed
- End user Training based on existing training documentation
- 8+ years in Application Management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Experience in the Manufacturing area
- Experience in a global office / high tech industry
- Experience in taking direction from and interfacing with corporate governance and the PMO.
- Soft skills – presentation, inter-personal skills, team spirit
- Technical skills in Project Management Tools, SharePoint, MS Office
- Technical skills in SAP PP module