Falls Church, VA | Contract
- Seeking qualified Project Managers to work with the Deputy CISO Project Governance Team in SMO program.
- These managers will provide support on a multitude of CISO Technical projects for Program Leads with their management of the status of their projects and required reporting.
- Microsoft Project, Visio and Excel mastery preferred
- Process Improvement experience
- Technical experience with Information Technology
- Project Management mastery (project management education or certificate preferred)
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills
- Minimum of 10 years of IT delivery experience
- 5-7 years in a project management role
- 5-7 years experience managing projects in both waterfall and agile software development methodologies
- Minimum Bachelor's degree preferred; Science, Business or related disciplines preferred (Master's Preferred)
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership Certification
GCPM: GIAC Certified Project Manager Certification
- PMP Project Management ProfessionalPass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.