Cambridge, MA | Contract
Our client in the Boston, MA area is looking for a Quality Engineer (QE) that will be responsible for providing quality assurance support and guidance as part of a team of engineers, developers and project managers for product manufacture, test and test equipment.
• As either a quality lead or individual contributor the QE would be responsible for process improvements related to approved parts and vendor lists, internal training and infrastructure such as electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection and the government industry data exchange program (GIDEP).
• Ten (10) or more years of experience as a Quality Engineer
• Coordinate with engineering teams to document, and implement part/material qualification plans
• An engineering Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
• Ability to travel 25% of the time to domestic locations
• Experience with Quality Standards ISO 9000 and AS9100
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required. Active Security Clearance required at the time of hire.