Retail Banking Compliance Project Managers

Lafayette, LA | Contract

Post Date: 06/13/2018 Job ID: 226585 Industry: IT

(4) Contractor positions, can work remote 75% of the time, the other 25% onsite in Louisiana.

Requirements: Client needs (4) strong compliance experienced PM's with retail banking Ops or LOB/business backgrounds.  These are PM's with deep experience managing  Regulatory  and compliance projects from the banking operations and business sides.    This is not an IT PM.

Need to be the SME's on retail banking compliance and regulatory/ regulations.  Client will also consider strong  banking compliance/regulatory BA's that have good project management sills/experience.   

Must have outstanding communication skills. Will be interacting with C level managers at the bank.  

Any and all regulations/compliance knowledge experience is fine, the bank has multiple efforts to complete around: governance, asset mgmt, SA, Fed Ramp, Dodd Frank, etc.   

 

Not ready to apply?

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs: