Wilkes-Barre, PA | Contract
• 5+ years of experience as the member of an Agile scrum development team
• At least one project of medium complexity as the ScrumMaster leading an Agile scrum development team
• Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
• Able to create User Stories and define Acceptance Criteria as to when code is “ Ready”
• Schedule/facilitate sprint planning meeting(s) prior to the beginning of each sprint
• Ability to break down project schedule/sprint schedule into measurable activities that do not exceed five days in length
• Communicate stories for the upcoming sprint to the backlog owner and stakeholders
• Support the Backlog Owner and Portfolio Manager in updating weekly critical path analysis charts
• Schedule and facilitate daily scrum sessions
• Add or remove stories based on burn-down of the current sprint
• Ability to determine the workload of each member during each sprint so that maximum features are developed as early as possible
• Facilitate retrospective meetings at the end of each sprint/project – ensure highest priority retrospective points are followed up on and closed out
• Monitor team backlog daily and ensure it accurately reflects the current state, including time to be burned and status
• Participate in Release retrospective and cross team retrospectives
• Able to generate test cases and have knowledge of producing a Requirement Traceability Matrix document
• Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
• Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
• Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’ s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status Green Card.
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months cumulative outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
Place and Period of Performance
• Hours of support:
o The standard work week for contract staff will be 5 days a week and 8 hours per day preferable Monday through Friday.
o Contract staff may be required to travel to support business efforts.
• Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA
Candidates must be a US Citizen
Duration 3 months
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.