Framingham, MA | Contract
Security Engineer is required for a contract position in Framingham, MA
- Facilitates the resolution and problems related to security incidents and incidents affecting the E-Commerce platform.
- Collaborates with various security and application experts to implement and improve security solutions and rules.
- Leverages various organizations, experts, tools and logs to monitor security and identify and resolve any threats.
- Collaborates with leadership and business partners to appropriately assess and prioritize issues affecting the site.
- Responsible for maintaining, upgrading and configuring critical E-Commerce Security solutions.
- Shares responsibility with other E-Commerce Web Operations personnel to tune network and content delivery solutions to improve performance, security and search engine optimization
- Website operations and security operations (SOC) experience preferred.
- Experience with intrusion protection, file integrity protection, web application firewalls and other security best practices preferred
- Security CISSP certification or equivalent information security certification in PCI and SOX preferred.
- Experience managing security applications and appliances preferred.
- Web and Java development, and Linux operating systems experience preferred.
- Experience with scripting languages; python, perl, etc. preferred.
- Experience with web services and SOAP protocol preferred.
- Experience following ITIL incident, problem and change management processes preferred
- Experience working with and holding vendors accountable.
• 5+ years of experience related IT experience
• 3+ years of experience developing and/or supporting application development and web operations
Duration: 9 Month contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.