Senior Business Analyst
Cambridge, MA | Contract
- Manage and support the Business and IT Leads with global deployment activities
- Understanding of Quality Systems and IT processes and ability to communicate deployment activities to business stakeholders (to be trained at the Business Administrator role)
- Define, coordinate, and execute deployment activities with project and application support teams.
- Provide support for deploying configuration updates to application required for Phase 2
- Work with business users to identify and implement process changes and enhancements as needed
- Manage translation activities to support 14 language requirement
- Support roll-out of the business unit administration model (account activation, training, permissions/restrictions)
- Support change management activities (communication, system documentation, facilitate governance discussions, etc.)
- Influences team and specialist peers internally. Influences customers at account level and suppliers.
- Establishes external activities related to own specialism. Makes decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
- Analyzes and documents business requirements for area of responsibility. Ensure documentation according to Takeda QMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Provides delivery of medium-scale changes and deliver of IT projects.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Bachelors Degree or high school degree and 7 years of work experience in any business related field.
• 3-7 years of relevant experience.
• Experience supporting functional processes and technical design.
• Pharmaceutical industry and/or drug development business experience.
• Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of systems validation