Senior SAS Programmer
Waltham, MA | Contract
• Sr. SAS Programmer is needed for a 1-year contract position in Waltham, MA.
• The qualified SAS Programmer will provide statistical and clinical programming support as a part of a cross functional team.
• Activities will include, but are not limited to review SAPs, CRFs, Edit Specifications, development/validation of SAS programs and macros in support of clinical study data output [tables/listings/figures (TLFs)], and ad-hoc statistical analyses
• This role will support a team on the cutting edge of cancer research and will have a direct impact on the direction of clinical trials and ultimately delivery of treatment.
• At least 6 plus years of experience with SAS in pharmaceutical, biotechnology industry or CRO is required.
• Previous experience in converting and/or creating datasets in CDISC (Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium) format strongly preferred.
• Excellent working knowledge of SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH and SAS Macro language
• Good knowledge of clinical trial design concepts.
• Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines and standards (e.g., FDA, ICH and EMA).
• Solid interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Master's Degree
Duration: 1 year
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.