Senior Systems Analyst
Boston, MA | Contract
SENIOR SYSTEM/DATA ANALYST, CLIENT INFORMATION SERVICES
As a member of the Client Applications team, this individual will be responsible for leading the technical design and implementation of firm’ s Client Data Analytics Platform. Specifically, they will be responsible for the implementation of new data feeds to the CDA data-lake and providing dashboards and data visualizations to business end-users. The individual will work closely with a number of teams both within IT and of various business teams to ensure expeditious successful delivery of high-quality business solutions.
- Working with stakeholders to turn challenges and ideas into solutions
- Collaborate with business partners to understand data models in detail, prioritize work, and document the detailed requirements.
- Work with engineers, analysts, consultants, and vendors to collaboratively solve problems and deliver solutions.
- Translate business needs into a strategic plan, technical specifications, and designs.
- Prioritize & complete support & enhancement requests as needed.
- Translating complex business requirements into abstract high level (system/data) models
- Facilitate identification of needs broadly shared across business units. Demonstrate the ability to clearly highlight potential high value add opportunities.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as they will be working with business users
- Must have 5+ years as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Must have data modelling experience
- Candidates must have tableau experience
- Basic SQL skills will suffice
- Python experience would be great
- Financial Services experience is a must