Sr IT Audit Analyst
Dorchester, MA | Contract
This is a staff augmentation request to assist in the completion of audit 114441 - Data Management, which was approved by the Audit Committee and is on the 2018 Internal Audit plan. The audit will focus on assessing the status of SBNA’ s data management and data quality life cycle program, including the current implementation as it relates to regulatory and risk reporting. The high-level objectives of the audit are listed below:
- Governance of the data aggregation capabilities and reporting practices, including the existence of sufficient roles for the implementation of the governance structure and senior management involvement.
- Status of the data quality life cycle implementation for the Dodd-Frank regulatory reporting.
- Generation of regulatory and risk data reports.
- Implementation of policies for the identification, inventory, and classification of data according to a common taxonomy.
- Data architecture for the process of capturing and using information, including classification, availability, storage, confidentiality and protection of the data.
- Assessing the status of open audit recommendations and regulatory matters requiring attention.
- Audit fieldwork is expected to continue until July 6, 2018, with an additional three weeks (July 27th) to write, socialize, and issue the audit recommendations and report, and ensure work papers are complete, well documented, and meet SBNA standards.
- Work under the direction of an Internal Audit Manager in a staff augmentation capacity to conduct an audit of data management, meeting the scope no