Sr. I&C Designer
Tulsa, OK | Contract
- Initiate conceptual physical design requirements in coordination with the client specifications and standards, responsible supervisors and engineers
- Consult others and initiate design to meet client needs, as a highly qualified expert in I&C and capable of making key technical decisions on a project.
- Check design packages and verify all discipline design on a project.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Instrumentation and Controls, electrical design, industrial facilities and plant background
- Excellent understanding of instrumentation and electrical controls.
- Strong AutoCAD Skills; familiar 3D CAD
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software, Adobe software
- Familiar with design drawings: P&IDs, Plan Drawings, Installation Details, I&C & Electrical Specific Dwgs:
- Loops, One Lines/Three Lines, Wiring Diagrams; Schematics, etc.
- Able and experienced with walking down proposed installations in industrial facilities. (Both new and retro-fit)
- Best candidate will have experience in oil refineries.
- Best candidate will have experience with industrial design requirements.
- Best candidate is a combination of I&C and Electrical Designer with senior level discipline knowledge.
- Strong language skills (written and oral)
- Possess strong computer skills, especially in Excel and Word
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a team working environment
- Strong interpersonal skills