Sr. PeopleSoft Developer
Washington, DC | Contract
Sr. Peoplesoft Developer
-- Secret clearance required based on Federal government workplace requirements –
PeopleSoft Developer with HCM experience and current Secret level government clearance needed to help support HCM upgrade and implementation project for a Federal customer. The role is hands-on technical to support the HCM development and implementation. The role requires onsite work at the Federal customer location in Washington, DC with a Metro stop not far away. This role is available on a long-term 2+ year contract as a Consultant, or as full-time employment with our direct client.
- Performs all aspects of PeopleSoft technical activities including: software architecture, technical design, design reviews, prototype development and demonstration, programming, unit testing, and system testing for all new application development initiatives and production support requirements.
- Leads design sessions, prototypes, demonstrations, etc. with technical team and client community to establish requirements and technical design.
- Provides strategic direction for current and future releases of functionality.
- 5+ years’ PeopleSoft Federal or Commercial HCM development and/or implementation experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication to interface with both functional and technical PeopleSoft HCM staff and government client
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required due to the government client workplace requirements.