Aberdeen, MD | Perm
- The selected candidate will perform system engineering functions including: conceptualization, design, implementation, and optimization and be knowledgeable in the application of current and emerging network software and hardware technology and protocols in the Army and DoD environment.
- Additionally, infrastructure management tasks to include, but not limited to, installation of operating systems and approved development and support applications, implementation of system imaging process to facilitate operating systems and system rebuild.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Host Base Security System (HBSS) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) as well as backup and recovery of Microsoft SQL, and Oracle Database servers.
- Significant experience and knowledge in software and systems analysis, design, and deployment on Windows, Unix, Linux, including virtualization and database
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Information Systems, or Engineering or related discipline
Desired Education / Certification:
- CompTIA Security+
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.