System Implementation Engineer
Lynchburg, VA | Contract
Title: System Implementation Engineer
Location: Lynchburg, VA
Duration: 12 months +
- System Implementation Engineers are needed with a P25 radio system design, development, integration, and testing background.
- These positions are considered off site, in the field roles based out of Lynchburg, VA and are customer interfacing.Expenses will be reimbursed for mileage, hotel/lodging, and any airfare that is needed for offsite field duties.
- Technical planning
- Systems integration, verification and validation
- Cost and risk analysis
- Support and effective analyses for total systems
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- 5-8 years of related radio systems implementation experience
- P25 radio system development and implementation background
- Design and field experience of Land Mobile Radio Systems (LMR)
- Working knowledge in Fiber Optic, Microwave, and RF Coverage Analysis and verification.
- Experience with Cisco networking, routers, switches, connectors, cabling, and telecom wireless background
- Experience with engineering drawings, schematics, and documentation (Visio, AutoCAD)
- Client experience and background with Harris, Motorola, or EFJohnson is a big plus