San Francisco, CA | Contract
- The System Administrator will work closely with Client Clinical Operations team to support IMPACT CTMS 14.5 IEX support. The role will focus on troubleshooting, reference data entry and / or system configuration tasks and communicating with TRS regarding tickets. This role will provide subject matter expertise to triage Client issues related to IMPACT and enable Client to maximize the use of IMPACT.
- Customer Service: Deliver positive and meaningful service to Client. Liaise between Client and Perceptive Customer Care to ensure issues are properly ticketed and change requests documented and approved as needed.
- Client Business Processes: Assist with process development as needed to ensure users utilize IMPACT as required.
- Reference Data Updates: Enter data upon receiving documented request for updates to Client reference data.
- System Configuration: Determine whether configuration requires a ticket to Perceptive Customer Care or manual data entry.
- Mentoring and Training: Provide guidance to Client IMPACT users to increase confidence and adoption of the system.
· Strong communication skills (listening, questioning)
· Ability to collaborate between Client teams, individual users, TRS and Implementation Consulting
· Strong technical affinity for IMPACT configuration, troubleshooting
· Ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail and a positive attitude
Knowledge and Experience:
· Application software configuration
· Able to provide excellent customer service / client care
Client IEX 14.5 Reference Data:
- Reference data pertains to most data points entered in IMPACT Reference Module. Reference Data includes data entered in these menus and submenus:
· Project Design
· Trial Design
· Centres / Clinical Personnel
· General Monitoring
· Subject Monitoring
Client IEX 14.5 System Configuration Data:
- System Configuration data are items that affect how IMPACT operates. While most items can be edited by the System Administrator (with appropriate training and mentoring), some requires consulting by the PAREXEL Implementation Consultant, a change request and ticket to Perceptive Customer Care. System configuration includes:
· Occupational Security changes
· Terminology changes
· Master Events
o Event descriptions/statuses
o Summary Events
o Roll up Rules
· Trial Type Configuration
· MVR Report Template Changes
- It is imperative that the System Administrator has an understanding of what will require manual data entry, a ticket to Perceptive Customer Care and change request for Client and PAREXEL.
- The following process maps identify responsibilities for IMPACT issues, Reference Data changes and System Configuration updates.
- Updates to IMPACT require QC by Client Validation team.