Westminster, MD | Contract
Title: Systems Architect
Duration: 12 months +
Location: Westminster, MD
Our client in the greater Maryland area is looking for a Systems Architect with development experience. Responsibilities will be to develop, integrate, and maintain software tools; databases that comply with development practices and procedures.
• DOD systems architecture experience with integration, test, software safety experience.
• Develop a deep understanding of software development concepts, practices and tool
• Support organizational adoption of new content, processes and standards through thoughtful change management strategies. Plan and conduct rollouts, and help staff members successfully adopt new practices
• Develop, integrate, and maintain software tools; databases that comply with development practices; procedures
• Familiarity with test tools (e.g., National Instruments, Vector, etc.)
• Experience integrating disparate tools to create an integrated work system
• Proficiency with industry safety standards/processes and regulations (e.g., ISO-26262, MIL-STD-882E, FACE, AUTOSAR, DO-178B, ARINC 653, etc.)
• Proficiency with various reliability analysis techniques and tools (e.g., fault tree analysis)
• Proficiency with various vehicle network technologies, (e.g., CAN, Ethernet, 1553, LIN, etc.) with respect to determinism, redundancy strategies (e.g., PRP), security, and topologies
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required.