Ft. Belvoir, VA | Contract
- Candidate will provide installation, configuration, and operational use of a variety of operating systems (Red Hat, Windows, ESXi) and virtualization (VMWare).
- Candidate must be familiar with DoD IA requirements (STIGs, vulnerability scanning) along with development methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall).
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 7 years of professional experience; or 5 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Linux Experience
- Virtualization (VMware ideally) experience
- Top Secret Clearance
- Scripting/coding experience with PowerCLI; Powershell
- Experience with UI design and the ability to elicit requirements from customer
- Experience with open source plugin development
- Ansible experience
Duration: Through 01/2019
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.