Washington, DC | Contract to Hire
Contract to Permanent
Our Client is actively seeking for a Systems Engineer with a broad skill set to include a being able to execute a mix of the following:
• Writes and creates PowerShell scripts to automate configuration changes or software updates to Microsoft Servers
• Must have engineering and technical support experience in architecting, designing, engineering, testing, and delivering all artifacts related to enterprise deployment of the Windows Enterprise level operating systems
• Must be able to create, modify, and maintain various network and system documentation, Visio drawings, procedural guides, user documentation, and other related artifacts.
• Develop Trouble Shooting Guides for all application Services.
• A strong background in the deployment and support of virtualization technologies:
• Virtualized Infrastructure to include Desktop Virtualization (non-persistent) and Application Virtualization
• Manage, maintain, monitor and support Active Directory, including daily monitoring,
• Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning.
• U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal contract requirement.
• BS or equivalent + 5 years related experience, or MS + 3 years related experience
• 5+ years working in an Enterprise-level IT department - Network and/or Systems Engineering
• Proficient using MS Visio
• 3+ years working in an Enterprise-level IT department - Network and/or Systems Engineering
• 3+ years of VMWare and VDI experience
• Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange in a multiple domain and multiple site configurations.
• Must be experienced operating in Microsoft Active Directory/Enterprise environment in order to provide support to Windows 2012/2016 environment
• Must be proficient in Citrix and VMware virtual technologies specifically: experience in the following technologies Citrix products, Xendesktop 7.x Provisioning Services 7.x Citrix Storefront and Netscaler
• Knowledge of the Nutanix Hype-converge technology or equivalent
• Knowledge of Windows Active directory Windows Group Policy