Technical Project Manager
Dorchester, MA | Contract to Hire
Softworld’ s client is hiring a team of Technical Project Managers to run maintenance and enhancement projects. The PMO is committed to bringing in strong project managers committed to a best practice SDLC approach; seasoned influencers who can follow a stricter discipline of tools and templates without bogging down in process.
Develops, edits and implements project plans to manage the lifecycle and operational aspects of projects (i.e., resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions and dependencies). Manages work streams, prepares status reports and interfaces with stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution are aligned with defined objectives. Coordinates and communicates the activities of project personnel with relevant stakeholders to ensure progress within time and budget constraints.
- 7-10+ years of proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Identifies and implements solutions resolving issues to maintain timelines and achieve agreed upon deliverables.
- Proven track record of successful technical project delivery.
- Strong project management and quality assurance skills.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members across the Bank.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Agile experience is preferred
- Banking industry experience is highly preferred, such as home loans, deposits, wires, etc.