Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and coding of our next generation web-based Enterprise solution.
- Our internal applications are used by 1700+ employees to manage our business and drive our success.
- The platform for this new initiative is ASP.NET backed by the power of C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Work with our development team and BA's as we implement Microsoft TFS and develop a full SDLC framework.
- Assist in the maintenance of our existing applications. *This work will diminish as we develop and implement our next-gen code*.
- Contribute to the maintenance of our back-end processing which is written in VB.NET and C#. These applications run on our servers and provide the backbone of our systems.
- Participate and contribute to ad-hoc development projects as they arise.
- 2-4 years of experience within software development.
- Experience in .NET technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, C#, WCF, etc.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, coding, unit testing and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and component design.
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Familiarity with emerging web standards such as web components.
- Experience within a scripting language such as Python, PHP, or Perl.
- Experience with CMS software and LAMP/WAMP stack.
- Experience with workflow automation tools i.e.: Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, or Browserify.
- Experience with CSS and/or JS extension languages i.e.: SASS, LESS, TypeScript, or CoffeeScript.
- Experience with JS dependency management tools i.e.: NPM, Bower, or Yarn.
- Knowledge of application security concepts.
- Experience in working with a cloud services provider such as AWS.
- Experience with Microsoft TFS or GIT.
- Experience with Enterprise business solutions.
- Experience with telecommunications/telephone business and/or order management applications.