Our client is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Mid-Sr Level .NET Developer to join our great team in Rockville, MD. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Design and develop new features and/or maintains existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Develop code and supporting documentation.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices.
- At least 3-5 years of experience designing, developing, and deploying web based applications with ASP.NET MVC.
- Experienced in developing SQL Queries, Functions, Procedures and optimizing.